Abu Simbel day Trip
you will like
- The Temples Of Abu Simbel
- Temple of Ramses II
- The Temple of Nefertari
- Professional Egyptologist guide
The Temples of Abu Simbel are some of ancient Egypt's most interesting temples. The site is 280 km south of Aswan and consists of two rock-cut temples which both date back to the reign of King Ramses II (1290-1223 BC). The Temple of Queen Nefertari is located 120m north of the Temple of Ramses II and was also built by Ramses II, dedicated to the Goddess Hathor and to his wife Queen Nefertari. Queen Nefertari was the principal, and the most beloved, wife of King Ramses II.
- Pick Up Services From Your Hotel / Nile Cruise And Return.
- All Transfers By A Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees To All The Mentioned Sites.
- Mineral Water On Board The Vehicle During The Tour.
- All Service Charges & Taxes.
- Any Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
On this excursion, you will visit the sublime temples of Abu Simbel located in the south of Egypt on the West Bank of Lake Nasser about 290 km Southwest of Aswan.
This archaeological site consists of two temples one is called the great Abu Simbel or the Sun temple and belong to the great pharaoh Ramses II and the other belongs to his wife (Queen Nefertari). The statues of the king and his wife surround the smaller forms of princes, princesses and six columns. The inscriptions on the walls depict Nefertari in front of “Hathor” and portray (King Ramses) as a victor.
The guided tour will last around 2 hours, enough time to discover every nook and cranny of the temples, their history and anecdotes about them, like why they are still in perfect condition,
After enjoying it, you will be back in Aswan, where you will arrive a little after midday.
Meals are not included for this day
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),