Karnak Sound And Light Show
you will like
- Walk through Karnak temple by Night.
- The birth of Karnak temple and the interesting story.
- Poetic descriptions of the ancient temples.
The Karnak Sound and Light show highlights the dramatic history of ancient city Luxor. The show narrates the achievements and the events of the great kings of ancient Egypt with poetic descriptions of the ancient temples. The show narrates the achievements and the events of the great kings of ancient Egypt with poetic descriptions of the ancient temples. Walk through the largest temple in Egypt, ancient kings arise to tell you the secrets of their lives, as hunting music mysteriously flows through this ancient temple.
- Pick up service from your Hotel or Nile Cruise and return.
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- English assistant during your trip.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and get ready for your excursion to the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple by private car with A\C to Enjoy one of the most amazing nights and after the show we will transfer you back to your Hotel in Luxor.
Meals are not included for this day
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),