Luxor air balloon ride
you will like
- The Valley of the Kings from above
- The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Hot air balloon ride
Luxor hot air balloon ride over the West bank of Luxor is a must, Seeing the Valley of the Kings from above and looking down on the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut beneath the cliffs of Deir el Bahari, Egypt is a top location to take a hot air balloon ride. Just an hour-long flight can have you soaring over some of the most famous ancient structures in the world.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return.
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Early in the morning, Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy the Egypt Hot Air Balloon. Transfer to the marine area to enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum Luxor. The "Balloon Ride" trip departs every day, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Meals are not included for this day
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),