Alexandria Over Day
you will like
- Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa
- Pompey’s Pillar
- Alexandria “The Bride of the Mediterranean Sea''
- Citadel of Qaitbay
- Alexandria Library
Alexandria “The Bride of the Mediterranean Sea '' such as Alexandria Library, The Catacomb, Pompey’s Pillar, Citadel of Quitbay, Morsi Abu Alabass, then we will drive you back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick Up Services From Your Hotel & Return.
- All Transfers By A Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Lunch Meal At A Sea View Restaurant.
- Mineral Water On Board Of The Vehicle.
- Entrance Fees To All The Mentioned Sights.
- All Service Charges And Taxes.
- Any Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
Morning time, we will transfer you from your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned car and Egyptologist tour guide to start your day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
Start the day trip with The catacombs of Alexandria are also called the tombs of Kom El Shoqafa, they are the largest Roman tombs found in Alexandria,
Then, continue your day trip by visiting the Pompey’s Pillar is the highest monument in the world and one of the most famous archaeological sites in Alexandria , then Qaitbay citadel was built on the site of the Lighthouse of Alexandria;
Then stop to have your lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy fresh seafood .on the way back to Cairo we will stop by Alexandria library is one of the great literary libraries in the world.
Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),