Cairo - Fayoum - Dahabeya
you will like
- Giza Pyramids
- The Whales valley and El Rayan Valley , Lakes and waterfalls
- Tunis Village
- Karnak Temple, Phila temple , Edfu temple and Komombo temple
A charming and magical discovery of Egypt in 08 days visiting Cairo , Fayoum Oasis and Sail between Aswan and Esna in a traditional Egyptian small boat (Dahabeya) A special itinerary starting from Aswan to Esna. Enjoy the rhythm of life on the magic river from a deck chair on the half-shaded sun deck.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- 01 Night accommodation in Cairo Steigenberger El Tahrir or alternatives 4 stars Hotel.
- 01 Night accommodation in Fayoum Palm Shadow or alternatives Hotel.
- 01 Night accommodation in Sleeping train from Cairo To Aswan
- 01 Night accommodation in Aswan Movenpick or alternatives Hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dahabeya Aswan - Esna
- 01 Night accommodation in Luxor Winter Palace "Pavilion" or alternatives
- Entrance fees in the program sites.
- Guide (Egyptologist) English-speaking On-site transfers.
- International Airfare
- Tipping ,Extra options and extensions
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Any Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
Arrive at Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you.
From the airport, you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in Cairo hotel.
Meals are not included for this day
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the Giza plateau famous for its pyramids including that of Cheops, the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World that has survived, Khephren and Mykerinos and the enigmatic half-man half-lion Sphinx which defends the entrance to the royal tombs.
Then transfer by an air conditioned vehicle towards Fayoum oasis .
Upon arrival we will change the vehicle to a 4× 4 safari car and enjoy the safari in Fayoum oasis by Hike watermelon Valley then Picnic lunch and visit The Magic Lake, Sand boarding , swimming. Watching the sunset then go to Tunis Village
Dinner and overnight
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Breakfast at Tunis Village Hotel starts a city tour in Tunis Village and visit The pottery workshop And the caricature Museum then visit The Whales valley and El Rayan Valley , Lakes and waterfalls , transfer to Giza Train Station to take the sleeping train to Aswan.
Dinner and overnight in the sleeping train
Breakfast in the sleeping train, upon Arrive Aswan starts the tour of the Temple of Philae, constructed in the 3rd century BC in the Greco Roman era as the cult center of the goddess Isis. After the day tour, we will drive to Aswan Hotel
Overnight in Aswan
Breakfast at the hotel , then transfer to the Dahabeya to enjoy the tasty lunch while the boat sailing in the Nile river till it will be landed at the location of the city of Kom Ombo, where we will visit Temple of Sobek & Haroeris, established in the Ptolemaic period, completed in the Roman era, and was dedicated to two gods, the local crocodile, Sobek and the famous eagle god, Haroeris. Dinner and overnight on the Boat
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Enjoy your delicious breakfast on your Dahabeya, and then visit the famous quarrying of Gebel Silsilah.
Next your Dahabiya will sail to Edfou where you will be taken to see the Temple of god Horus. It's the best preserved ancient temple ever discovered in Egypt. After your tour, we will sail towards Esna.
Dinner and Overnight on board
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Breakfast at the Dahabeya then transfer to Luxor. Visit Karnak Temple and over night in Luxor Hotel
After breakfast, Check out Transfer to Luxor airport for the flight back home. Thank you for visiting Egypt!
- 2 suites with private terrace "18 m2" and 8 double cabins "16 m2"
- Comfortable beds.
- A beautiful panoramic view of the Nile
- Electricity 220v --- 24v at night "Normal electrical outlet Type C"
Our cooker with his great experience in 5 star hotels, we prepare the very good typical Egyptian cuisine very varied often between 6 to 10 different dishes with each meal.
When arriving on the boat, do not forget to ask him if you have any preferences for meals: vegetarian or other food allergies ...
In the morning: pancakes, bread, jam, honey, butter, cheese, milk, coffee, tea, fresh fruit juice
Lunch: chicken, fish, meat, vegetables, mixed salad, rice, pasta, seasonal fruits
Dinner: Different soups every night, mixed salad, rice, meat, chicken, Egyptian pastries …
Drinks: All soft drinks are included on the boat "mineral water, tea, coffee, juice. Only to regulate alcoholic beverages or cans "Beer, wine, Coca ..."
Drinks are not included in hotels and restaurants.
All cabins are equipped with private toilet and shower.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),