Pyramids Sound & Light Show
you will like
- The Sound and Light spectacular Show .
- The Giza Pyramids.
The Sound and Light spectacular Show of the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tickets entry fees
- Any Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and get ready for your excursion to the Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids by private car with A\C to Enjoy one of the most amazing nights and after the show we will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Meals are not included for this day
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),