Snorkeling Sea Trip
you will like
- Native fish
- Board a comfortable boat
- Full-day snorkeling tour
- The Dolphin House
- Giftun Island
Snorkel among vibrant corals, native fish, and dolphins during this full-day tour departing from El Gouna, Makadi, or Hurghada. Board a comfortable boat at the nearby pier to meet your friendly, experienced captain and crew. Set out into the Red Sea in search of pods of dolphins. Don the provided snorkel equipment and dive in to explore the underwater world, populated by vibrant coral, tropical fish, and other marine life. Back on board, enjoy a hearty lunch before returning to the pier. Round-trip transportation from your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle is included.
- Food & drinks
- Guided snorkeling with equipment at Coral Reefs
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Snorkeling guide
- Life Jacket
- Any Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Bar drinks
In the morning, Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and transferred to the marina. After boarding, Enjoy Snorkeling in the Red Sea with a private full-day trip from Hurghada. You can choose between The Dolphin House, Giftun Island or leisure snorkeling. we will set out for the sea. Eventually you will drop anchor and have time to go snorkeling . At lunchtime, dine from an open buffet lunch of fresh seafood. Then return to your hotel in the early evening.
we provide Transfers with modern Air-conditions Vehicle depend on the Group capacity
Hiace / Microbus
Coster / Minibus
We can Book international and Domestic Flights.
The list of clothes must be adapted according to the chosen season.
- 1 sun hat or cap
- 1 scarf or cheche
- T-shirts (prefer short-sleeved t-shirts)
- Wide, lightweight, comfortable and versatile canvas pants. For hiking, you can take a crop.
- Socks: provide thin socks for hiking and thicker for the evening.
- Sweaters or fleece for the evening.
- 1 swimsuit
- 1 pair of light hiking shoes (firm sole) to wear with socks
- 1 pair of hiking sandals
- 1 pair of sandals or relaxing shoes for the evening (the floors of the Dahabeya being wooden you will be asked to take off your shoes when arriving on the boat).
- Your usual medications
- Pain medication: preferably paracetamol
- Double skin for possible blisters
- Mosquito repellent
A first aid kit, provided by the agency, is the responsibility of your guide.
Visa required for Europeen travelers .You can travel to Egypt with your passport or identity card
the easiest way is when you arrive in Egypt for about 25 euros. If traveling with an ID card and purchasing the visa on arrival, provide a photo ID. Our representative will be inside the airport to facilitate your visa upon arrival and will accompany you to your hotel.
This practice is rooted in tradition, and is done as part of an exchange in appreciation of a given work. At the end of a trip, it is customary to show your satisfaction by tipping the team of sailors and guide who accompanied you during your trip. This is of course to evaluate according to the satisfaction brought. Thank you for following the advice of your guides.
Expect 5 euro per person per night (~ 50 euro / person),